Videos of Our Work
Paint Protection Film Videos
Finished Vehicles with PPF/Clear Bra Film & Ceramic Coating
(massive list, 20+ videos)
Proper Wash Method for Ceramic Coating on Tesla
Proper Was Method for Ceramic Coating on Truck
Paint Correction on Ford Raptor
Prepping Tesla for Ceramic Coating
How to Polish Gloss Black Pillars
Best Hair Removal Tool
How to Detail an Engine Bay
Understanding Paint Hardness
Best Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner
Easy Paint Enhancement
Ceramic Coating Wash Prep
Paint Correction on 2010 Silverado
Racing Stripes on 21 Toyota Supra
Auto Detailing Training Classes & Certifications
Auto Detailing Training
Detailing Wash Cart
Benefits of choosing Total Detailing
- CLEAR EXPECTATIONS – There is nothing worse than having the world promised to you and having it fall short due to unrealistic expectations. We will take the time to explain how the process works and what to expect.=
- AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE – We know that you care about your vehicle. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly option based on cookie-cutter packages sold by detailers. We take the time to listen to your wants & needs and come up with a service that will work for you.
- DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME – Total Detailing knows that you don’t want to worry about dropping your vehicle off for service and then have to worry about the job being done right.
Questions that you should be asking
- What does that company specialize in?
- Are they paint protection specialists?
- Are they a professional or do they do this on the side?
- Do they carry insurance?
- Where is your vehicle stored?
- Do they have prompt response time? Are they responding to your calls and questions and treating you respectfully?
- Are they a certified installer for a professional brand?
- Do they have positive reviews?
- Are they a licensed business?
- Are they performing the proper prep work and not cutting corners?
- Are reasonable product claims being made?
- Integrity – can you trust them to do the job correctly?