2020 Dodge Charger Scatpack Full Exterior Ceramic Coating
Gyeon Q2 DuraFlex Dual Layer Lifetime Warranty Ceramic Coating
Gyeon Q2 Rim Wheel Coating
Gyeon Q2 View Glass Coating
Bill brought us his new 2020 Dodge Charger. When it arrived it had less than 700 miles on it and had been washed one time by the customer and then an additional time by us. Bill wanted to really do everything he could to protect his vehicle.
Ultimately, Bill had some matte vinyl racing strips installed and then scheduled his vehicle for our ceramic coating services. Below is a short description of everything we did to this vehicle.
Paint Ceramic Coating
So the first thing we did, was hand wash and decon the vehicle. It was extremely hot and humid outside, so we did this in our shop. We used a few different techniques to do this.
- APC Spray Down to Remove old waxes & Sealants & whatever fake dealer spray was installed.
- ONR Rinseless Wash (Loaded with Polymers, no scratching!)
- Chemical Decontamination with Gyeon Q²M Tar & Gyeon Q²M Iron
- Mechanical Decontamination with a Gyeon Q²M Clay
- 1 Step Paint Enhancement Polish on Vehicle with Sonax Perfect Finish
- Degrease Vehicle with Gyeon Q²M Prep
- Application of Gyeon Q²M DuraFlex
Bill wanted to do everything he could to protect the wheels on his Charger. They were a satin black finish that had some hard water staining. We had to polish the wheels prior to installing Gyeon Q²M Rim on both the wheels & Brembo Calipers
Here in PA, hard water is a serious problem due to all of the fracking we have here. It gets into sprinkler systems, city water, well water, and all of the runoff on the roads. It can etch glass in a single day if not removed. We installed a ceramic glass coating on all of the Glass Exterior. This ultimately protects the glass from water spot etching AND beads water quickly to get it off of the windows in extreme weather thus significantly increasing safety.