PAINT PROTECTION FILM
#1 AUTO PAINT PROTECTION COMPANY IN PENNSYLVANIA
Ceramic Pro Pottstown is a paint protection company in Pennsylvania that offers the highest quality Paint Protection Film / PPF / Protective Coating / Clear Bra installations in Pottstown, Allentown, Bethlehem, Collegeville, West Chester, Malvern, Phoenixville, Douglassville, Wayne, St. Davids, Gilbertsville, Boyertown, Royersford, Chester Springs, Main Line, Montgomery County, Chester County, Bucks County & Lehigh County
How long will your car really stay looking new?
No matter what you do or how careful you are with your vehicle, you will accumulate rock chips over time. Regardless of what marketing you read and see – Ceramic Coatings, waxes, sealants, and polishes do NOT offer ANY rock chip protection.
Paint Protection Film for Tesla is the only way you can protect your vehicle from rock chips, scratches, dirt and debris. The only other way to protect your vehicle from those things is to NOT DRIVE IT. That doesn’t make a ton of sense – right?
Full Body Tesla Paint Protection Film
Full Body KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film on this Telsa Model Y
The truth: you will accumulate rock chips immediately without Paint Protection Film.
Irrelevant to how you treat your new car and how you drive it – you will accumulate rock chips and other imperfections that will cause its appearance to diminish over time.
Repainting a single panel usually isn’t the case when it comes to rock chips because the majority of the automotive paint these days contains metallic flakes and other color additives or enhancers that can only be a perfect match from the factory. That means you’re going to be paying to blend in surrounding panels as well.
Touch-up paint is not suitable for repair beyond cosmetics. Touch-up paint will still fade away over time and some smaller abrasions like sand impacts and smaller road embers will eventually become so compromised that you’ll be visiting an auto body shop much sooner than you anticipated.
The clear coating on newer vehicles is extremely thin. Compared to 5 years ago, the paint is still the same but now manufacturers are simply applying less – that means less material to protect your vehicle.
2022 Tesla Model Y - Full Body Paint Protection Film
Full Body KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film on this 2022 Tesla Model Y direct from the dealership.
When should you get Paint Protection Film?
As soon as humanly possible. Ideally, you should have your appointment set to get paint protection film on the day that you pick up your vehicle. Waiting any amount of time guarantees that the new vehicle appearance doesn’t last.
Here’s the bottom line – Paint Protection Film will help prevent your vehicle’s perfect finish from rock chips and abrasions that occur over normal use and time. There is no other option for rock chip or scratch protection.
This is a simple comparison that you can make in a matter of seconds – if you look at any particular vehicle that is more than 3 months old you will notice the front bumper and hood will have rock chips and road rashing. If you compare the area of the truck and rear of the vehicle you’ll notice that those issues won’t be present.
If you think that your new vehicle won’t accumulate rock chips that quickly that simple comparison will be enough.
This is how Paint Protection Film in Pottstown PA will directly benefit you.
PPF aka Paint Protection Film is typically an 8mil thick layer of polyurethane film. This film is stretched over the surface of your vehicle and protects those surfaces from flying particulate, stones, sand and other impact-related debris you will encounter daily.
Most paint protection films offer self-healing technology – meaning that exposing your vehicle to heat and some light agitation of the surface will allow mild abrasions to heal out. Our Ceramic Pro KAVACA Paint Protection Film is INSTANT HEALING – meaning scratches and swirls will disappear immediately.
Most Clear Bra PPF offers some type of Top Coat protective film that is built into the film from the manufacturer that helps to prevent fading into the sun. We often install PPF on headlights to prevent them from fading and yellowing over time. Typically pairing PPF with a ceramic coating will give you the best of both works in terms of protection.
High-Quality paint protection film usually offers a self-cleaning feature. This means that the time it takes to wash your vehicle is significantly reduced. That means you get to spend more time driving your car and less time and hassle washing it.
Computer Cut Film – most PPF companies use some type of computer cut film. There are various software from different film manufacturers. All of our kits have been customized to extend into gaps and edges that our competitors often skip. Just remember, even with computer cut film kits there may still be some disassembly required.
We price all of our paint protection film installations with an easy-to-follow pricing guide so that way you know exactly what you’re getting.
Our paint protection film carries a lifetime warranty (you bring it into our shop once a year for a checkup and small service) AND a standalone 12-year industry-leading warranty. There is
The customer service you will receive with Total Detailing is second to none – we pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our clients so rest assured, you’ll have a great experience. Contact us today!
Why You Should Choose Ceramic Pro Pottstown
- SECURE FACILITY – Our secure facility ensures that your vehicle stays under 24/7 video surveillance and lock and key.
- ONE-STOP SHOP – Our team specializes in automotive protective services. We can take care of car detailing, ceramic coatings, paint protection film, and window tinting all in one location. No need to run your vehicle all over to different shops.
- WE DO THE WORK – which means we control the quality of the auto detailing services work being performed.
- LOW VOLUME SHOP – That means we aren’t “turning and burning” vehicles. We operate our shop at a slower pace so that means that your vehicle gets the attention and time it deserves, without corners being cut.
- FIRST WASH IS ON US – You can bring it back within the first 30 days for a “check-up” wash – no charge. We make sure everything is performing as intended and can give you hands-on education with the care of your vehicle.
- WHITE GLOVE VEHICLE PICK UP & DELIVERY: We offer white glove vehicle pick up and drop off of your vehicle from your home. We know your time is valuable and coordinating transportation with other people can be difficult. We can pick up your vehicle and then deliver it again once the job is complete.
- CLEAR EXPECTATIONS – There is nothing worse than having the world promised to you and having it fall short due to unrealistic expectations. We will take the time to explain how the auto detailing services works and what to expect.
- AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE – We know that you care about your vehicle. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly option based on cookie-cutter packages sold by others. We take the time to listen to your wants & needs and come up with a service that will work for you.
- DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME – Total Detailing knows that you don’t want to worry about dropping your vehicle off for service and then have to worry about the job being done right.
Paint protection film is the ultimate protection that is a high quality, durable, clear, or semi-clear poly-vinyl film that is installed over your vehicle’s paintwork to protect it from rock chips, scratches, and environmental contaminants, and otherworldly damage. It is by far the most effective protective measure you can take for the exterior of your vehicle.
Ceramic Pro KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film is the answer.
FACTS ABOUT KAVACA PAINT PROTECTION FILM
- What is the Difference Between Vinyl and PPF? You may have read things online about “car wraps” or “vinyl wraps”. These are not PPF. “wraps” are strictly to provide your vehicle with cosmetic changes in appearance but offer very little in the way of actual long-lasting protection. A “wrap” is NOT the same as Paint Protection Film!
- How Can KAVACA PPF Self Heal? Do scratches, scrapes, and scuffs just wipe off? The short answer is yes. How easily they are removed depends on the severity of the damage inflicted to the PPF. The majority of the time, so long as the film has not been punctured, KAVACA PPF will automatically self-heal instantly. That means you don’t need to worry about scratches or scuffs.
- How Long Does Paint Protection Film Last? Our professionally prepped and applied KAVACA PPF has an industry-leading 12-year warranty. However, like any other paint protection solution, the durability of the PPF is impacted by several variables.
- Can you install a Ceramic Coating, Wax or Sealant on a vehicle with PPF? YES! You can absolutely apply a sealant, wax, or ceramic coating on top of PPF. We recommend our Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coatings on top of every PPF install for an added layer of protection and added ease of maintenance. Contact us for more information.
GET A PAINT PROTECTION FILM IN POTTSTOWN QUOTE NOW!
WHY IS KAVACA CERAMIC COATED PAINT PROTECTION FILM THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR NEW VEHICLE?
- DURABILITY – KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film offers an industry-leading 12-year warranty against cracking, fading, yellowing, and discoloration. Its warranty is truly unmatched.
- SELF HEALING: KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film is self-healing meaning that minor scratches and abrasions will typically disappear once exposed to heat (such as the sun).
- NO ORANGE PEEL – KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film is the only PPF on the market that has NO orange peel. That means the clarity of your paint shows through without giving an undesirable texture.
- CERAMIC IMPREGNANTED – KAVACA Ceramic Coated features nano-ceramic particles in the adhesive layer and the top coat layer of this film. That means you get an increased shine and gloss and amazing chemical resistance VS other films. Chemical resistance is one of THE most important features of a film.
- CERAMIC COATING COMPATIBLE – Installing a Ceramic Coating on top of your KAVACA Ceramic Coated Self-Healing PPF is highly recommended to add a layer of protection. PPF requires highly trained and expensive materials and prep to install correctly so you should do everything you can to protect it.
- EASY WARRANTY – Our professional-grade Ceramic Pro KAVACA Ceramic Coated Self-Healing PPF provides you with an unmatched industry-leading warranty.
PAINT PROTECTION FILM PACKAGES
The pricing shown below is for 90% of vehicles on the road.
$1450 for Cars
$1550 for Trucks/SUV
- Front Bumper
- Approximately 18″-20″ of hood and fenders
- Mirror Caps
- Grille (If Applicable)
NOTE: This package is NOT recommended for light-colored vehicles. You WILL begin to get dirty edges that will eventually be unable to be cleaned. It is unavoidable. Consider a full front if you have a dark-colored vehicle.
$2400 for Cars
$2500 for Trucks/SUV
- Front Bumper
- Mirror Caps
- Grille (If Applicable)
Road Package (Ceramic Pro Exclusive)
$3150 for Cars
$3450 for Trucks/SUV
- Front Bumper
- Mirror Caps
- Grille (If Applicable)
- A-Pillar to Roof
- First 6″ of roof if applicable
- Rocker Panels (or lower door crease)
- Behind Rear Fender
Starting at $6400 for Cars
Starting at $8500 for Trucks
Starting at $10000 for XL SUV’s
+$1000 FOR MATTE
EXOTICS – Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche, etc – CALL
- All painted surfaces
- 1 Layer of Ceramic Pro TopCoat
Included with Paint Protection Film Installations
- Application of KAVACA Ceramic Coated Paint Protection Film
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (with yearly maintenance checks)
- 12 Year Industry Leading Standalone Warranty
- Is said company a paint protection specialist?
- Are they a professional full-time business or is this a side hustle?
- Do they carry insurance?
- Is your vehicle stored in a secure facility?
- Do they have prompt response time? Are they responding to your calls and questions and treating you respectfully?
- Are they certified installers for a professional brand like Ceramic Pro?
- Do they have positive reviews?
- Are they a licensed business?
- Are they doing proper prep work?
- Are reasonable product claims being made?
- Integrity – can you trust them to do the job correctly?
Get Quote Now
- Do not wash your car with the use of any chemicals for 14 days from the PPF application.
- Only washing using a pH-neutral soap, like Auto Surface Protection DRIFT.
- Do not use brush car washes. Touchless or Hand wash only.
- Do not let contaminants like bird droppings remain on any surface. You should remove them as soon as possible.
- Do not expose to acid, caustic chemicals, and any other contaminants that you are aware of.
- Follow the You Drive = You Care principle. Each Car is subject to a unique life. The harsher the life, the more maintenance it requires.
- If any damage occurs, Contact your certified detailer, do not try to fix it on your own.
- Always wash your car once it is cool and out of direct sunlight, never when the car is hot.
- Wash your vehicle every 2 weeks.