High Quality Paint Protection Royersford PA
Total Detailing offers the highest quality Paint Protection Film / PPF / Clear Bra installations in Pottstown, Allentown, Bethlehem, Collegeville, West Chester, Malvern, Phoenixville, Douglassville, Gilbertsville, Boyertown, Royersford, Chester Springs, Main Line, Montgomery County, Chester County, Bucks County & Lehigh County
How long will your car really stay looking new?
No matter what you do or how careful you are with your vehicle, you will accumulate rock chips over time. Regardless of what marketing you read and see – Ceramic Coatings, waxes, sealants, and polishes do NOT offer ANY rock chip protection.
The truth: you will accumulate rock chips immediately.
Irrelevant to how you treat your new vehicle and how you drive it – you will accumulate rock chips and other imperfections that will cause its appearance to diminish over time.
Repainting a single panel usually isn’t the case when it comes to rock chips because the majority of the automotive paint these days contains metallic flakes and other color additives or enhancers that can only be a perfect match from the factory. That means you’re going to be paying to blend in surrounding panels as well.
Touch-up paint isn’t really a suitable repair beyond cosmetics. Touch-up paint will still fade away over time and some smaller abrasions like sand impacts and smaller road embers will eventually become so compromised that you’ll be visiting an auto body shop much sooner than you anticipated.
The clear coating on newer vehicles is extremely thin. Compared to 5 years ago, the paint is still the same but now manufacturers are simply applying less – that means less material to protect your vehicle.
Paint Protection Film AKA Clear Bra will protect your vehicle for years when properly installed!
Here’s the bottom line – the PPF that Total Detailing installs on your vehicle will help prevent your vehicle’s perfect finish from rock chips and abrasions that occur over normal use and time. There is no other option for rock chip protection.
This is a simple comparison that you can make in a matter of seconds – if you look at any particular vehicle that is more than 1 year old you will notice the front bumper and hood will have rock chips and road rashing. If you compare the area of the truck and rear of the vehicle you’ll notice that those issues won’t be present.
If you think that your new vehicle won’t accumulate rock chips that quickly that simple comparison will be enough. Learn more about Total Detailing by visiting our About Us page.
This is how Paint Protection Film will directly benefit you.
PPF aka Paint Protection Film is typically an 8mil thick layer of polyurethane film. This film is stretched over the surface of your vehicle and protects those surfaces from flying particulate, stones, sand and other impact-related debris you will encounter on a daily basis.
Most paint protection films offer self-healing technology – meaning that exposing your vehicle to heat and some light agitation of the surface will allow mild abrasions to heal out. Our Ceramic Pro KAVACA Paint Protection Film is INSTANT HEALING – meaning scratches and swirls will disappear immediately.
Most Clear Bra PPF offers some type of Top Coat protective film that is built into the film from the manufacturer that helps to prevent fading into the sun. We often install PPF on headlights to prevent them from fading and yellowing over time. Typically pairing PPF with a ceramic coating will give you the best of both works in terms of protection.
High-Quality paint protection film usually offers a self-cleaning feature. This means that the time it takes to wash your vehicle is significantly reduced. That means you get to spend more time driving your car and less time and hassle washing it.
Computer Cut Film – most PPF companies use some type of computer cut film. There are various different software from different film manufacturers. All of our kits have been customized to extend into gaps and edges that our competitors often skip. Just remember, even with computer cut film kits there may still be some disassembly required.
We price all of our paint protection film installations with an easy-to-follow pricing guide so that way you know exactly what you’re getting.
Our paint protection film carries a lifetime warranty (you bring it in to our shop once a year for a checkup and small service) AND a standalone 12-year industry-leading warranty. There is
The customer service you will receive with Total Detailing is second to none – we pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our clients so rest assured, you’ll have a great experience.
Why You Should Choose Total Detailing Royersford
- SECURE FACILITY – Our secure facility ensures that your vehicle stays under 24/7 video surveillance and lock and key.
- ONE-STOP SHOP – Our team specializes in automotive protective services. We can take care of ceramic coating, paint protection film, and window tinting all in one location. No need to run your vehicle all over to different shops.
- WE DO THE WORK – which means we control the quality of the work being performed.
- LOW VOLUME SHOP – That means we aren’t “turning and burning” vehicles. We operate our shop at a slower pace so that means that your vehicle gets the attention and time it deserves, without corners being cut.
- FIRST WASH IS ON US – You can bring it back within the first 30 days for a “check-up” wash – no charge. We make sure everything is performing as intended and can give you hands-on education with the care of your vehicle.
- WHITE GLOVE VEHICLE PICK UP & DELIVERY: We offer white glove vehicle pick up and drop off of your vehicle from your home. We know your time is valuable and coordinating transportation with other people can be difficult. We can pick up your vehicle and then deliver it again once the job is complete.
- CLEAR EXPECTATIONS – There is nothing worse than having the world promised to you and having it fall short due to unrealistic expectations. We will take the time to explain how the process works and what to expect.
- AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE – We know that you care about your vehicle. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly option based on cookie-cutter packages sold by others. We take the time to listen to your wants & needs and come up with a service that will work for you.
- DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME – Total Detailing knows that you don’t want to worry about dropping your vehicle off for service and then have to worry about the job being done right.
Paint protection film is a high quality, durable, clear or semi-clear poly-vinyl film that is installed over your vehicle’s paintwork to protect it from rock chips, scratches, environmental contaminants, and other worldly damage. It is by far the most effective protective measure you can take for the exterior of your vehicle.
FACTS ABOUT KAVACA PAINT PROTECTION FILM in Royersford
- What is the Difference Between Vinyl and PPF? You may have read things online about “car wraps” or “vinyl wraps”. These are not PPF. “wraps” are strictly to provide your vehicle with cosmetic changes in appearance but offer very little in the way of actual long-lasting protection. A “wrap” is NOT the same as Paint Protection Film!
- How Can KAVACA PPF Self Heal? Do scratches, scrapes, and scuffs really just wipe off? The short answer is yes. How easily they are removed depends on the severity of the damage inflicted to the PPF. The majority of the time, so long as the film has not been punctured, KAVACA PPF will automatically self-heal instantly. That means you don’t need to worry about scratches or scuffs.
- How Long Does Paint Protection Film Last? Our professionally prepped and applied KAVACA PPF has an industry-leading 12-year warranty. However, like any other paint protection solution, the durability of the PPF is impacted by several variables.
- Can you install a Ceramic Coating, Wax or Sealant on a vehicle with PPF? YES! You can absolutely apply a sealant, wax, or ceramic coating on top of PPF. We recommend our Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coatings on top of every PPF install for an added layer of protection and added ease of maintenance. Contact us for more information.
Get Paint Protection Film
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CERAMIC PRO KAVACA PPF
- DURABILITY – KAVACA offers an industry-leading LIFETIME warranty against cracking, fading, yellowing,, and discoloration. Its warranty is truly unmatched.
- INSTANT SELF HEALING: KAVACA PPF is the ONLY INSTANT self-healing PPF on the market. This is possible by the nano-ceramic infused into all of the layers in the film.
- PROTECTS YOUR INVESTMENT – All it takes is one person to slam a shopping cart into your vehicle in a parking lot or for bird poo to land on your vehicle while its screaming hot and then you’re having the entire vehicle polished or entire panels repainted. Installing KAVACA PPF protects your vehicle.
- CERAMIC COATING COMPATIBLE – Installing a Ceramic Coating on top of your KAVACA Instant Self-Healing PPF is highly recommended to add an additional layer of protection. PPF requires highly trained and expensive materials and prep to install correctly so you should do everything you can to protect it.
- EASY WARRANTY – Our professional-grade AVACA Instant Self-Healing PPF provides you with an unmatched industry-leading warranty.
- AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE – We know that you care about your vehicle. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly option based on cookie-cutter packages sold by detailers. We take the time to listen to your wants & needs and come up with a service that will work for you.
- DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME – Total Detailing knows that you don’t want to worry about dropping your vehicle off for service and then have to worry about the job being done right. We do it right, the first time with clear-cut expectations of service. Contact us to book your appointment today.
KAVACA INSTANT SELF-HEALING PPF PACKAGES
The pricing shown below is for 90% of vehicles on the road.
$1250 for Cars
$1350 for Trucks/SUV
- Front Bumper
- Approximately 18″-20″ of hood and fenders
- Mirror Caps
- Grille (If Applicable)
NOTE: This package is NOT recommended for light-colored vehicles. You WILL begin to get dirty edges that will eventually be unable to be cleaned. It is unavoidable. Consider a full front if you have a dark-colored vehicle.
$2150 for Cars
$2250 for Trucks/SUV
- Front Bumper
- Mirror Caps
- Grille (If Applicable)
$2650 for Cars
$2750 for Trucks/SUV
- Front Bumper
- Mirror Caps
- Grille (If Applicable)
- Rocker Panels (or lower door crease)
- Behind Rear Fender
$150 for Cars
$175 for Trucks/SUV
The headlight packages protect your headlights from impact damage and yellowing, which keeps and your family safer.
Included with All KAVACA Instant Self-Healing PPF Installations
Application of KAVACA Instant Self-Healing PPF
Lifetime Limited Warranty (with yearly maintenance checks)
12 Year Industry Leading Standalone Warranty
Book your PPF Installation Appointment Today
Questions that you should be asking
- Is said company a paint protection specialist?
- Are they a professional full-time business or is this a side hustle?
- Do they carry insurance?
- Is your vehicle stored in a secure facility?
- Do they have prompt response time? Are they responding to your calls and questions and treating you respectfully?
- Are they certified installers for a professional brand like Ceramic Pro?
- Do they have positive reviews?
- Are they a licensed business?
- Are they doing proper prep work?
- Are reasonable product claims being made?
- Integrity – can you trust them to do the job correctly?
How to care for your vehicle after PPF
- Do not wash your car with the use of any chemicals for 14 days from the PPF application.
- Only washing using a pH neutral soap, like Auto Surface Protection DRIFT.
- Do not use brush car washes. Touchless or Hand wash only.
- Do not let contaminants like bird droppings remain on any surface. You should remove them as soon as possible.
- Do not expose to acid, caustic chemicals, and any other contaminants that you are aware of.
- Follow the You Drive = You Care principal. Each Car is subject to a unique life. The harsher the life, the more maintenance it requires.
- If any damage occurs, Contact your certified detailer, do not try to fix it on your own.
- Always wash your car once it is cool and out of direct sunlight, never when the car is hot.
- Wash your vehicle every 2 weeks.
Pennsylvania's top automotive paint protection film, ceramic coating & window tinting company in Villanova, Wayne, Radnor, Devon, Paoli, Malvern, Bryn Mawr, Ithan, Newtown Square, Exton, Frazer, Ardmore, Havertown, Bala Cynwyd, Tredyffrin Township, Chesterbrook, Berwyn, Willistown, Valley Forge, Norristown, West Norriton, East Norton, Audobon, Oaks, Kimberton, Trooper, Eagleville, Lederach, Harleysville, Hatfield, Lower Salford, New Hanover, Pottsgrove, King of Prussia, Blue Bell, Whitpain, West Chester, Chester Springs, Downingtown, Limerick, Royersford, Spring City, Parker Ford, Phoenixville, Collegeville, Trappe, Skippack, Schwenksville, Gilbertsville, Boyertown, Douglassville, Pottstown, Montgomeryville, Ambler, Gwynedd, Lansdale, Souderton, Perkasie, Glenmoore, and much more.
About Total Detailing
Total Detailing is a Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating, Paint Correction, Paint Protection Film (PPF/Clear Bra) & Auto Detailing service. We bring that "new car" shine back to your vehicle. We know that you will love our service and we can't wait to meet you!
Ceramic Coating For Cars, Paint Correction for Cars, PPF Paint Protection Film For Cars. Tesla Ceramic Coating, Tesla Paint Protection Film, Tesla Protection, Devon PA Tesla, Exotic Paint Protection Film, PPF for Exotics, Paint Protection Film Philadelphia, PPF Philadelphia, Best Paint Protection Film, Premium Detailing, High End Detailing, Paint Protection Film Training, PPF Training. Auto Detailing Training, Ceramic Coating Training, Auto Detailing Business Training.
Pottstown, Royersford, Collegeville, Phoenixville, Douglassville, Limerick, Sanatoga, Oaks, Audubon, Exton, Malvern, West Chester, Villa Nova, St. Davids, King of Prussia, Philadelphia, Hatboro, Quakertown, Lehigh Valley, Broomall, Bryn Mawr, Conshohocken & surrounding areas. We also service Delaware and New Jersey.
Total Detailing, Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.
All Information presented on this website is trademarked & copyrighted by their respective owners.
Ceramic Pro Pottstown, Copyright 2022. Ceramic Pro NANOSHINE LTD., Copyright 2015.