Jerry brought his is 2018 Chevy Cruze. He bought one of our Black Friday Ceramic Pro Bronze Packages. That included a paint enhancement polish and application of Ceramic Pro TopCoat.
So the first thing we did, was hand wash and decon the vehicle. It was pretty cold out so we had to adjust our normal washing methods. We had to make sure water didn’t freeze on the vehicle.
- Road Salt Removal Pre-Soak
- Hand Wash with our LIFT Strip Soap to remove old waxes and sealants
- Chemical Decontamination with Tar Remover & Iron Remover
- Mechanical Decontamination with a clay mitt.
- Paint Enhancement Polish on the Genesis G70 (the paint was fairly hard so we had to increase our pad aggressiveness in order to get the paint to finish down nicely)
- Degrease Vehicle with our STRIKE Solvent/IPA Wipe
- Ceramic Pro Sport Ceramic Coating Package
The Ceramic Pro Bronze package comes with a layer of Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper on the faces of the wheels.
Here in PA, hard water is a serious problem due to all of the fracking we have here. It gets into sprinkler systems, city water, well water, and all of the runoff on the roads. It can etch glass in a single day if not removed. We installed Ceramic Pro Glass on all of the windows.
Ceramic Coating for Cars, Montgomery County, PA
Ceramic Pro Top Coat is one of the best products that Ceramic Pro offers to its installers.
Ceramic Pro TopCoat Provides:
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Self-cleaning Effect
- Chemical Resistance
- UV Resistance
- Prevents Water Spotting
- High Gloss Finish
Is your vehicle Ceramic Coated? Here is how you can care for it properly.