2019 Audi Q7 Full Ceramic Coating Protection Package
2 Step Full Paint Correction
Gyeon Q2 MOHS+ Dual Layer Lifetime Warranty Ceramic Coating
Gyeon Q2 Rim Wheel & Caliper Ceramic Coating
Gyeon Q2 View Glass Ceramic Coating
Gyeon Q2 LeatherShield Interior Ceramic Coating
Sam brought us his pride and joy. His 2019 Audi Q7. He had taken great care of it and wanted to preserve its amazing condition. Sam had a few concerns and we addressed them for him. He wanted the paint and exterior surfaces protected. He opted in for our Gyeon Q2 MOHS+, Gyeon Q2 View Glass Coating, Gyeon Q2 Rim Caliper & Wheel Coating & Gyeon Q2 LeatherShield interior leather coating as well.
Paint Ceramic Coating
It was pretty hot and steamy when we got the car, so we decided we would go rinseless indoors, so we didn’t risk water spotting and soap drying. Here are the steps we followed:
- APC Spray Down to Remove old waxes & Sealants & whatever fake dealer spray was installed.
- ONR Rinseless Wash (Loaded with Polymers, no scratching!)
- Chemical Decontamination with Gyeon Q²M Tar & Gyeon Q²M Iron
- Mechanical Decontamination with a Gyeon Q²M Clay
- 2 Step Paint Enhancement Polish on Vehicle with Sonax Perfect Finish & RUPES D-A Fine
- Degrease Vehicle with Gyeon Q²M Prep
- Application of Gyeon Q² MOHS+ Professional Dual Layer Lifetime Warranty Ceramic Coating
Sam had these non-stock upgraded Gloss Black Audi Wheels. He also had the sporty Red Painted Calipers. We put the vehicle up on our lift, took the wheels off, gave them a full decon and then applied the ceramic coating. The Gyeon Q2 Rim coating is specifically designed to withstand high-heat and abuse from corrosive brake dust. A regular ceramic coating would typically fail very quickly due to the heat build-up.
Here in PA, hard water is a serious problem due to all of the fracking we have here & the number of mineral deposits we have. It gets into sprinkler systems, city water, well water, and all of the runoff on the roads. It can etch glass in a single day if not removed. We installed a ceramic glass coating on all of the Glass Exterior. This ultimately protects the glass from water spot etching AND beads water quickly to get it off of the windows in extreme weather thus significantly increasing safety.