2021 RAM 1500 INTRUDER from TECSTAR / AMERICAN LUXURY COACH
Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coating, Interior Coatings, New Hood Scoop, Custom Paint Protection Film on Fenders.
More about the Ram INTRUDER Edition.
The Best Paint Protection Film for Ram Trucks
Here’s the bottom line – the PPF that Total Detailing installs on your RAM will help prevent your vehicle’s perfect finish from rock chips and abrasions that occur over normal use and time. There is no other option for rock chip protection.
This is a simple comparison that you can make in a matter of seconds – if you look at any particular vehicle that is more than 1 year old you will notice the front bumper and hood will have rock chips and road rashing. If you compare the area of the truck and rear of the vehicle you’ll notice that those issues won’t be present.
If you think that your new vehicle won’t accumulate rock chips that quickly that simple comparison will be enough.
Why You Should Choose Total Detailing
- SECURE FACILITY – Our secure facility ensures that your vehicle stays under 24/7 video surveillance and lock and key.
- ONE-STOP SHOP – Our team specializes in automotive protective services. We can take care of ceramic coating, paint protection film, and window tinting all in one location. No need to run your vehicle all over to different shops.
- WE DO THE WORK – which means we control the quality of the work being performed.
- LOW VOLUME SHOP – That means we aren’t “turning and burning” vehicles. We operate our shop at a slower pace so that means that your vehicle gets the attention and time it deserves, without corners being cut.
- FIRST WASH IS ON US – You can bring it back within the first 30 days for a “check-up” wash – no charge. We make sure everything is performing as intended and can give you hands-on education with the care of your vehicle.
- WHITE GLOVE VEHICLE PICK UP & DELIVERY: We offer white glove vehicle pick up and drop off of your vehicle from your home. We know your time is valuable and coordinating transportation with other people can be difficult. We can pick up your vehicle and then deliver it again once the job is complete.
- CLEAR EXPECTATIONS – There is nothing worse than having the world promised to you and having it fall short due to unrealistic expectations. We will take the time to explain how the process works and what to expect.
- AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE – We know that you care about your vehicle. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly option based on cookie-cutter packages sold by others. We take the time to listen to your wants & needs and come up with a service that will work for you.
- DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME – Total Detailing knows that you don’t want to worry about dropping your vehicle off for service and then have to worry about the job being done right.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CERAMIC PRO KAVACA PPF
- DURABILITY – KAVACA offers an industry-leading LIFETIME warranty against cracking, fading, yellowing,, and discoloration. Its warranty is truly unmatched.
- INSTANT SELF HEALING: KAVACA PPF is the ONLY INSTANT self-healing PPF on the market. This is possible by the nano-ceramic infused into all of the layers in the film.
- PROTECTS YOUR INVESTMENT – All it takes is one person to slam a shopping cart into your vehicle in a parking lot or for bird poo to land on your vehicle while its screaming hot and then you’re having the entire vehicle polished or entire panels repainted. Installing KAVACA PPF protects your vehicle.
- CERAMIC COATING COMPATIBLE – Installing a Ceramic Coating on top of your KAVACA Instant Self-Healing PPF is highly recommended to add an additional layer of protection. PPF requires highly trained and expensive materials and prep to install correctly so you should do everything you can to protect it.
- EASY WARRANTY – Our professional-grade AVACA Instant Self-Healing PPF provides you with an unmatched industry-leading warranty.
- AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE – We know that you care about your vehicle. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly option based on cookie-cutter packages sold by detailers. We take the time to listen to your wants & needs and come up with a service that will work for you.
- DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME – Total Detailing knows that you don’t want to worry about dropping your vehicle off for service and then have to worry about the job being done right. We do it right, the first time with clear-cut expectations of service. Contact us to book your appointment today.
How to care for your vehicle after PPF
- Do not wash your car with the use of any chemicals for 14 days from the PPF application.
- Only washing using a pH neutral soap, like Auto Surface Protection DRIFT.
- Do not use brush car washes. Touchless or Hand wash only.
- Do not let contaminants like bird droppings remain on any surface. You should remove them as soon as possible.
- Do not expose to acid, caustic chemicals, and any other contaminants that you are aware of.
- Follow the You Drive = You Care principal. Each Car is subject to a unique life. The harsher the life, the more maintenance it requires.
- If any damage occurs, Contact your certified detailer, do not try to fix it on your own.
- Always wash your car once it is cool and out of direct sunlight, never when the car is hot.
- Wash your vehicle every 2 weeks.