Which is best for your new car?
Why do you need Ceramic Coating?
Why is Ceramic Coating the best option for me?
You care about your vehicle, right? I am sure that you spent a great deal of money to purchase it. For many people that vehicle means a lot. It may be sentimental, viewed as a life goal or achievement – maybe even an investment if it’s a vehicle that will only increase in value. Protecting your vehicle with a ceramic coating is how you can ensure that your vehicle retains a better portion of its resale value.
What does Ceramic Coating Near Me do for my car?
Ceramic Coatings do a lot of different things, all packaged into one product and service. Ceramic Pro Pottstown installs Ceramic Coatings on all makes and models.
Ceramic Coating is a good idea because:
- GLOSS – Arguably the best value for ceramic coating is the inherent gloss and dripping wet look it gives your vehicle. If you have ever had a vehicle detailed you to know exactly what that is like. After your vehicle has been ceramic coated – that freshly detailed look comes back every time you wash your car. The best part about having a super glossy vehicle is that it typically attracts more attention. How great of a feeling is it when someone compliments your car? Its one of the best feelings in the world as a car owner.
- PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS – Ceramic coatings provide you with top-tier protection from environmental contaminants. This includes bird droppings, acid rain, tree sap, road tar, iron deposits, and environmental fallout and pre-mature oxidization. It essentially protects your vehicle from all of the things that can damage it and degrade its appearance over time.
- EXTREMELY HYDROPHOBIC & SLICK – After your vehicle has had a ceramic coating installed, you will notice the water behavior is vastly different. It appears as if the water wants to run off the car. This is because ceramic coatings bond with your vehicle at a nano-molecular level, creating an extremely slick and hydrophobic surface. That means most contaminants will blast away with a quick hit from a pressure washer or detail spray wipedown.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE – If you have ever washed your car you know that it is typically a process that takes quite a while. Between set up, break down, performing the wash, and running around trying to prevent water spots you spend hours washing your car. Ceramic Coating can cut your wash time down in half and YES IT CAN BE USED WITH AN AUTOMATED TOUCHLESS CAR WASH!
- SAVE TIME AND HAVE MORE FUN – Your wash time is usually cut in half after your vehicle is ceramic coated. That means less time washing and more time driving and enjoying your vehicle.
- CARFAX VERIFIED WARRANTY – The application of Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coatings is attached to your vehicle VIN. This is then listed inside of CARFAX. When the dealer or potential buyer of your vehicle pulls this information it will show that you’ve had protection applied to your vehicle. This gives you the ability to ask for top dollar on your vehicle.
If you just purchased a new vehicle – these are some of the common questions we get about protecting your paint.
My vehicle is brand new – my paint should be perfect right?
The truth is that most car dealers and their lot porters don’t have the first clue on how to properly wash a car to minimize damage. This usually means that your car has already been wiped down with a dirty rag or has been hit with a rotary. It can even come from the factory with unfinished wet sanding, dirt in the clear coat and more.
How can my vehicle look better than it does when its new?
The professional process of paint correction and application of ceramic coating will absolutely make your vehicle look better than it did when you purchased it. This process is extremely in-depth and goes up and above what vehicle manufacturers do prior to your purchase.
The dealer offered me a ceramic coating and it’s really expensive – is it any good?
99% of the dealer-applied “coating” products are extremely low quality. They typically are applied by someone who doesn’t have a firm grasp on what they are applying, they leave high spots on the car (which will need to be removed later by a professional) and almost never last more than a year. They are selling you a “bet” that you won’t come and bother them later down the road.
How do I not damage the paint on my vehicle?
You should be following a minimal damage method of washing such as our recommended 2 bucket wash method.
Can using a car wash really damage my car?
Absolutely. Automated car washes and self-serve car wash foaming brushes are DIRTY! They do nothing but grind dirt and grime from the car before you. They often use extremely harsh presoaks and can damage unprotected paint.
We install Professional Certified Ceramic Coatings
What is Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating and why should I use it?
Ceramic Coatings are the latest technology in automotive protection. Professional Ceramic Coatings like Ceramic Pro 9H offers the best protection for your vehicle ever developed.
A nano-ceramic coating is applied to the surface of your vehicle (paint, glass, wheels, interior, leather or fabrics) and bonds at a molecular level to provide a permanent protective bond.
Ceramic Coating Near Me is an extremely important level of protection to consider for your vehicle. Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coatings can protect your Tesla from:
- Chemical Damage
- Iron Deposits
- Tree Sap
- Bird poop
- UV Damage
Here are the Pros & Cons of Ceramic Coating Near Me:
Ceramic Pro 9H & Top Coat Nano Ceramic Coatings provide your Tesla with the ultimate protection.
- Scratch Resistance (Above 9H)
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Self Cleaning Capabilities
- Weather & UV Resistance
- Thermal Resistance (up to 1200°C)
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
- Works in conjunction with Tesla Paint Protection
- High Gloss Finish
- Never Wax Again
- Cannot use a touch car wash
As you can see there isn’t much of a negative impact on your vehicle when using a ceramic coating.
Final Thoughts about Ceramic Coating Near Me
Using a Ceramic Coating on your new vehicle is a great and affordable way to ensure that your vehicle stays protected for years. Having a Professional Only Ceramic Coating like Ceramic Pro applied makes a lot of sense if you want to protect your investment.